MARITIME TRANSPORT (ANALYSIS, FORECAST). ANNUAL REPORT
This OECD annual report contains a summary of developments during the year in freight markets, the transport of major commodities, and the world commercial fleet. The following data are included: world shipping trends; containerization statistics; freight market information (general, dry cargo, tankers, and liners); demand for shipping services; supply of shipping services (world merchant fleet by types and flags, tonnage laid up, tonnage lost and broken up, and new construction); canals traffic; age and size distribution of the world fleet; age and size distribution of the world tanker fleet; age and size distribution of the world dry cargo fleet; newbuildings on order; and a propulsion analysis of the world fleet.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)2, rue André Pascal
Paris, France 75775 Paris Cedex 16
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Containerization; Dry bulk cargo; Economic forecasting; Fatalities; Fleet management; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; International transportation; Liner shipping; Maritime crashes; Markets; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Shipping; Statistics; Tankers; Trade; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Containerized cargo; Dry cargo movements; Fleet statistics; Freight markets; Ship casualties; Shipping statistics; Shipping trends; Trade forecasts; World tanker fleet
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186967
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM