DIGEST OF PORT STATISTICS. ANNUAL REPORT
Although information in the Digest pertains primarily to U.K. ports, there are data relevant to U.S. shipping. For example, the analysis of unitized traffic is broken down into sections by country of origin, thus giving statistics on the volume of container and roll-on traffic between the U.S. and the U.K. There is also an analysis of port traffic by port, overseas trading areas and commodity type based on HM Customs figures.
National Ports CouncilCommonwealth House, 1-19 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1DZ, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Commodities; Container traffic; Port traffic; Ports; Roll on roll off ships; Statistics; Surveys; Trade; Traffic; Unitized cargo
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic analysis
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Port statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00186966
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Ports Council
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM