ACCIDENT FACTS. ANNUAL REPORT
The annual edition contains data on injury rates for all industries. For the marine transportation industry in particular, it provides injury and severity rates, and the number of lost work days for river and other craft, government marine transport, and stevedoring. Comparisons to other industries are also given.
- For information, call (312) 527-4800.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL USA 60611
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Crash data; Crashes; Databases; Fatalities; Maritime crashes; Occupational safety; Safety; Shipyards; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew safety; Personnel casualties; Personnel safety; Ship casualties; Shipyard safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00186957
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM