SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES
Quarterly report on status of safety defect recall campaigns carried out by domestic and foreign manufacturers of motor vehicles and equipment. Each issue includes: A. Introduction, summary tabulations; and instructions for ordering individual campaign reports. B. List by manufacturer showing identification number; date of company notification; make, model, and model year; brief description of defect and manufacturers corrective action; number of pages on file at NHTSA; and number of vehicles recalled. C. List by manufacturer of percentage of each recall campaign completed at end of Quarter. Dec. Issue is an annual summary. Beginning with issue containing data for April-June 1976, title was changed from Motor Vehicle Safety Defect Recall Campaigns.
- See also report for 1 July 1977-30 September 1977, PB-280761.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-7-18
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Highways; Industries; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Safety and security; Tires; Trailers; Transportation safety; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186846
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Quarterly, HS-803 529
- Files: NTIS, TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM