AERONAUTICAL FREQUENCY ASSIGNMENT NEAR CABLE TELEVISION CARRIER FREQUENCIES, 1978-79
The document is a list of selected portions of the aeronautical radio frequency assignments used by the Federal Aviation Administration and licenses of the Federal Communications Commission. Frequencies listed are those within 100kHz of those most commonly used for visual, aural, and pilot carrier by cable television system operators. The lists will enable most cable television operators to determine whether or not there is a conflict between aeronautical and cable uses of the frequency spectrum, as defined by Sections 76.610 and 76.611 of the FCC Rules and Regulations.
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $36.00/year; single copy price PC$10.50, MF$3.00; all others write for quote.
Federal Communications CommissionCable Television Bureau
Washington, DC USA 20554
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Closed circuit television; Federal laws; Frequency allocation; Radio frequency interference; Radio stations; Regulations; Television; Very high frequency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cable television
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal regulations
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law;
- Accession Number: 00186514
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM