APPLICATIONS OF ADVANCES IN NAVIGATION TO GUIDANCE AND CONTROL
This conference contains 26 papers. Positioning and navigation systems provide essential information to guide and control any aircraft, weapon or reconnaissance system on a required trajectory to accomplish the prescribed mission phases. Within the last decade there have been significant advances in positioning and navigation techniques making possible great improvements in guidance and control systems and hence in the resulting mission performance and capabilities. It was the objective of the symposium to promote constructive ideas and discussions on the application of these recent advances in navigation to guidance and control.
- AGARD Conference Proceedings N220, Paper presented at the Technical Meeting of the Guidance and Control Panel, 24th, May 10-13, 1977.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft pilotage; Navigation systems; Navigational aids
- Uncontrolled Terms: Guidance
- Subject Areas: Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00184003
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM