ANALYSIS OF BIRD STRIKES TO UK REGISTERED AIRCRAFT 1976
This document includes rates for aircraft types and aerodromes based on aircraft movements. The reported strike rate in 1976 was significantly greater than in previous years.
Civil Aviation Authority, EnglandPrinting and Publication Services, P.O. Box 41
Cheltenham, Gloucester GL50 2BN, England
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bird strikes; Crash data; Crash rates; Crashes; Data analysis; Mathematical analysis; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00183915
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 78007
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM