TIPS ON HOW TO USE THE FLIGHT PLANNER
Instructions are provided on how to prepare a flight plan using a special form (the "Flight Planner") developed by FAA, the General Aviation Manufacturers Association, and Ohio State University, with emphasis on what meteorological information obtained from a briefing is necessary in order to make the proper (go - no go) decision. A listing of symbols commonly used in aviation weather forecasting and report is included for use in filling out the form.
Des Plaines, IL United States 60018
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Flight plans; General aviation; Manuals; Meteorological phenomena; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Flight planning; Meteorological data
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00183881
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM