INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INNOVATIVE NUMERICAL ANALYSIS IN APPLIED ENGINEERING SCIENCE, 1977
Proceedings includes 98 papers dealing with recent developments in numerical methods and their applications in science and technology. The following topics are covered; boundary integral equations; the various numerical methods; and applications of these methods to solve problems in the field of fluid mechanics, soil mechanics, fracture mechanics, and structural dynamics. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Int Symposium on Innovative Numerical Analysis in Applied Engineering Science, Proceedings, Versailles, France, May 23-27, 1977.
Centre Technique des Industries Mechaniques52 Avenue Selix-Louat
Senlis 60304, France
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Applied mechanics; Boundary value problems; Conferences; Engineering; Fluid mechanics; Fracture mechanics; Integral equations; Mathematical methods; Mathematical models; Numerical analysis; Soil mechanics; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fracture
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00183849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM