PD-214 MULTI-PURPOSE MOBILIZATION SHIP VOLUME II SPECIFICATIONS. FINAL REPORT
It is intended that these outline specifications, preceeding chapters of this report, and appendices, describe the design in sufficient detail to proceed directly into a contract design. All of the sections have not been developed to the same level of subsystem and component detail, but the sections have been included as a guide for future updating. The outline specifications contained in this report are based on MARAD Standard Specifications. Two particular reference documents are: (a) Standard Specifications for Merchant Ship Construction, Maritime Administration, July 1978. (b) Standard Specifications for Diesel Merchant Ship Construction, Maritime Administration, 1976. NTIS Order No. PB 257-261. Standard Specifications, (a) and (b), are available through the National Technical Informaiton Service (NTIS), U.S. Department of Commerce, 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, Virginia 22151.
- Set consists of three volumes. Vol. I-Final Report, Vol. III-Plans
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Contracts; Electric power plants; Naval architecture; Shipbuilding; Ships; Specifications; Standardization; Standards; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Multipurpose ships; Ship characteristics; Ship construction specifications; Ship descriptions (Multipurpose)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00183728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM