This computer program computes the inductive interference on railroad or communication facilities due to transmission lines. The self and mutual inpedances are calculated by Carson's formulae with the frequency equal to 60 Hz.
- Originally developed by Commonwealth Edison Company, Modified by AAR.
Chicago, IL United States 60616
- Driver, J B
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Inductive interference; Public utilities; Telecommunications; Transmission lines
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00183314
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM