This is a listing and sample run of Magind. It calculates the voltage of the inductive interference in communication lines from power lines. The required inputs are the characteristics and geometry of the lines, soil resistivity and the currents in the power lines.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Driver, J B
- Publication Date: 1975-3-10
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Inductive interference; Public utilities; Telecommunications; Transmission lines
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00183313
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM