INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TANKER SAFETY AND POLLUTION PREVENTION, 1978.
The decisions reached at the International Conference on Tanker Safety and Pollution Prevention in February have now been published in English and French. It was announced by the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organization, the United Nations maritime agency. The booklet contains the Final Act of the Conference, the Protocols to the 1973 Marine Pollution Convention and the 1974 Safety of Life at Sea Convention, and the Resolutions adopted by the Conference.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Marine safety; Maritime safety; Pollution; Pollution control; Regulation; Regulations; Shipping conferences; Tankers
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Conference operations; Imco pollution regulations; Imco safety regulations; International maritime safety; Tanker pollution prevention; Tanker pollution regulation; Tanker safety
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00183177
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM