MINUTES OF MEETING -- PENNSYLVANIA ELECTRIC ASSOCIATION, SYSTEM PLANNING COMMITTEE, MAY 3-4 1977
This conference contains 9 papers dealing with plans and problems associated with the development and growth of electric power supply systems. Topics are: electric railroads; northeast corridor development; long range financial planning; the question of capital shortage; capital conservation through distribution station planning; a multicell fluidized boiler plant (Rivesville Station); the application of coal gasification alternatives to power plants; and solvent-refined coal for power generation. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Minutes of Meeting, Pennsylvania Electric Association Engineering Section, System Planning Commission, Hershey, Pennsylvania, May 3-4, 1977.
Pennsylvania Electric AssociationEngineering Section
Harrisburg, PA USA
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Coal gasification; Economics; Electric power; Electric power generation; Electric power supply; Electric railroads; Energy resources; Public utilities; Railroad electrification
- Uncontrolled Terms: Electric power systems; Utilities
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00182809
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM