THE RAILROAD-WHAT IT IS, WHAT IT DOES
This book was prepared to introduce railroads to new employees and others interested in an overview of railroad technology and administration. Text and diagrams explain rail technology--track structures, signals, communications, cars and locomotives. Accounting, waybills, transportation ratio and return on investment are typical of the administrative functions which are discussed.
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation1809 Capitol Avenue, Suite 200
Omaha, NE USA 68102
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Brakes; Communications; Freight cars; Industry structure; Locomotives; Manuals; Passenger cars; Railroad tracks; Signaling; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Braking systems; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Finance; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00182792
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM