ENERGY CONSERVATION UPDATE, 1978
The subject matter covered includes energy conservation technology in buildings, transportation and propulsion, industry, energy policy, waste processing plants and equipment, energy storage, energy conversion, advanced automotive systems, combustion systems, power cycles, synthetic fuels, and power transmission.
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $27.50/year; all others write for quote.
Department of EnergyTechnical Information Center
Oak Ridge, TN USA
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Building; Combustion; Conservation; Electric power transmission; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Energy conversion; Energy storage systems; Power; Rankine engines; Synthetic fuels; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Rankine cycle
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00181627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM