FOREIGN FLAG MERCHANT SHIPS OWNED BY U.S. PARENT COMPANIES. ANNUAL REPORT
This annual report includes foreign-flag oceangoing merchant type ships of 1,000 gross tons and over owned by U.S. parent companies located and incorporated in the United States, either by direct ownership or through foreign subsidiary companies. Excluded are ships owned by U.S. citizens or foreign companies not owned by a company located and incorporated in the United States. Part I: Owned--Summary by flag showing type, number of ships and tonnage; a listing showing the U.S. parent companies and their foreign affiliates; and a name listing of ships by owner showing where built, flag, and other characteristics. Part II: Under Construction--Summary by flag showing type, number of ships and tonnage; and a listing by owner showing name or hull number,if available, and other characteristics.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fleet management; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Merchant vessels; Registers; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180408
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM