AIRCRAFT VORTEX EFFECTS ON GROUND LEVEL POLLUTANT CONCENTRATION
This paper investigates the changes in final results of airport air pollution prediction models by inclusion of wake vortex transport and whether the changes are of enough significance to warrant inclusion of the vortex transport in future uses of airport models.
- Proceedings of the 70th Annual Meeting of the Air Pollution Control Associaiton, Toronto, Canada, June 20-24, 1977.
Air Pollution Control Association4400 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15213
- Delaney, B T
- Ledbetter, J O
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Aircraft; Airports; Control; Pollutants; Pollution; Wakes; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pollution concentration
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft vortex effects; Airport models; Meteorological problems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180398
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 77-41
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM