CRYOGENIC DATA CENTER
The Cryogenic Data Center of the National Bureau of Standards serves as a central source for information in the field of cryogenics, including properties of materials at low temperatures, liquefied natural gas (LNG), basic and applied superconductivity, cryogenic engineering (including cryogenic patents), instruments and metrology, etc. Important information from the world's literature in these fields is selected and carefully indexed for entry into an automated information system which contains over 100,000 references. Literature searches can be provided, on demand, for any of the topics above. The charges for searches begin at $35 and are based upon the length and complexity of the search. The resulting bibliography can be tailored to the needs of the user, anywhere from a very broad to a very narrow question.
National Bureau of StandardsCryogenic Data Center
Boulder, CO USA
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Cryogenic materials; Databases; Information systems; Liquefied natural gas; Low temperature materials; Superconductivity
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng properties data
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00180234
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Bureau of Standards
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM