THREE DIMENSIONAL AND UNSTEADY SEPARATION AT HIGH REYNOLDS NUMBERS
The lecture series includes 13 papers devoted to two major problems, namely, the physics of flow separation and reattachment, with particular reference to turbulent flows, and a consideration of some practically important types of separated flows which occur in aeronautics. Under both headings, lectures are included on the most recent experimental work, computational techniques, and prediction methods. An attempt is also made to assess progress and to identify those areas in which further work should be done. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- AGARD Lecture Series presented at Von Karman Inst, Rhode-Saint Genese, Belgium, February 20-24, 1978.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Flow; Flow fields; Fluid dynamics; Reynolds number; Three dimensional flow; Turbulence; Unsteady flow
- Candidate Terms: Turbulent flow
- Uncontrolled Terms: Separation
- Old TRIS Terms: Flow of fluids
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180193
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Lecture Series N.94
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM