INTERNATIONAL ELECTRIC VEHICLE SYMPOSIUM, 4TH, VOLUMES 1 AND 2, 1976
These volumes contain 64 technical reports dealing with the following matters related to electric road vehicles: general considerations (including comparisons with gasoline-powered vehicles); electric vehicle technology, including systems of propulsion and regulation, electronic and mechanical controls, hybrid systems and electric motors: this section includes subsections for general aspects, and special aspects, the latter including reports on flywheel-electric vehicles and torque converters. The next general section concerns chassis, bodies, achievements and experiments, subdivided for heavy vehicles and light vehicles. The third group of reports considers present and future developments in electric vehicle batteries, including the lead-acid, nickel-zinc, lithium-water-air, sodium-sulfur, and hydrogen types. The fourth section treats of chargers, rectifiers, recharging methods, connection to the utility power distribution system and the effect thereon. The language distribution of the reports is as follows: English only: 28; French only: 14; both English and German: 18; both English and French: 3; all three languages: 1. There are thus 50 complete reports available in English, and all reports include summaries, written by the author(s), in all three languages. Each report includes references.
- Proceedings of the 4th International Electric Vehicle Symposium, held in Duesseldorf, West Germany, August 31-September 2, 1976.
Electric Vehicle Council90 Park Avenue
New York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Applications; Automobiles; Battery chargers; Chassis; Design; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electronic control; Energy; Flywheels; Hybrid vehicles; Hydraulic equipment; Motor vehicle bodies; Motors; Protection; Research; Storage batteries; Torque converters; Traction; Transmissions; Weight
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies; Storage battery vehicles; Weight control
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00180093
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 12 1978 12:00AM