PRODUCT DIRECTORY--MHI MEMBERS. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
Material Handling Institute, Incorporated (MHI) is a trade association of manufacturers of material handling national equipment systems and communications or control systems that are specified essential component parts and manufactured in U.S. facilities. MHI member company products are used in plants, warehouses, piers, terminals, plant yards, and throughout the whole area of transportation and distribution. The directory is divided into Product Groups and Member Companies. Each member company listing includes the company's address, telephone and telex, numbers and a description of products it manufactures.
Material Handling Institute, Incorporated1326 Freeport Road
Pittsburgh, PA USA 15238
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic equipment identification; Automation; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Directories; Intermodal terminals; Materials management
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic cargo control; Automatic container identification; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00179816
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Material Handling Institute, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM