ALASKA COASTAL SUB-REGION OIL AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES POLLUTION CONTINGENCY PLAN. SEATTLE REGION CONTINGENCY PLAN (MODIFIED FOR ALASKA)
Discusses measures on how to deal with oil and other substances pollution on the Alaska coast--the dispersal, clean-up, restoration, recovery of damages, etc.--to be undertaken by the different departments and agencies of the U.S. federal government.
United States Coast GuardP.O. Box 3-5000
Juneau, AK United States 99801
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Contingency planning; Dispersers; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Pollution; Spills (Pollution)
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil recovery; Oil spill contingency plans; Oil spill dispersants; Pollution contingency plans
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179807
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Institute of North America
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1 Vol.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM