AN OIL SPILL BIBLIOGRAPHY--MARCH, 1975 TO DECEMBER 1976
Listing of literature on oil spills published during the period March 1975 to December 1976. Citations are listed under such topics as Arctic oil spills and their clean-up, disposal of recovered oil, oil/water separation, legal/social matters, etc. The bibliography is divided into two parts: the first contains references grouped by topics while the second is an alphabetical listing by author and title.
- This document is an economic and technical review report for Canada, Department of the Environment.
Environmental Protection ServiceEnvironmental Impact Control Directorate
Ottawa, ONo K1A OH3, Canada
- Fingas, M F
- ROSS, C W
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil separators
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil recovery; Oil spill disposal
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179803
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Institute of North America
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPS-3-EC-77-10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM