EXPANSION IN THE FAST PATROL BOAT MARKET (ANALYSIS, FORECAST). SPECIAL REPORT
Part I of this report covers missile-armed craft and Part 2, gun-armed craft. The survey looks at a wide variety of fast patrol boats in service and a number of projects for future craft. There are fold-out data tables provided for each part that list, by country, the FPB's in operation or under construction in the world. Details include the number owned by each country, their class, builder, displacment, dimensions, armament, propulsion, maximum speed, endurance, radar/fire control, hull type, complement, and data delivered or expected delivery data.
- Part 2 of this study appeared in the International Defense Review, Volume 10, Number 6, December 1977.
Interavia86 Avenue Louis Casai
1216 Cointrin-Geneva, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- International Defense Review
- Volume: 10
- Issue Number: 1
- Publisher: Interavia
- TRT Terms: Patrol boats
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Interavia
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM