U.S. NAVAL INSTITUTE PROCEEDINGS. NAVAL REVIEW ISSUE. ANNUAL REPORT
The Naval Review issue is published in May of each year. The annual features include the names, ranks, and positions of the flag and general officers of the naval services, with a picture of each (officers of flag rank of the U.S. Navy. USCG, and NOAA, and general officers of the U.S. Marine Corps on active duty as of March 31); a description of naval and maritime events, July to December of the previous year; a summary of major military forces as of January 1; a naval forces summary as of February 1; a U.S. merchant marine summary as of January 1; the status and employment of U.S. privately-owned merchant shipping as of January 1; and the top 15 merchant fleets of the world arranged in order of the number of ships (of 1,000 GT and over) as of December 31.
United States Naval Institute,
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Military personnel; Military vessels; Navy personnel; Statistics; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Naval personnel; Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187134
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM