TRANSPORTATION AND WORLD TRADE. DAILY REPORT
The Journal of Commerce publishes a daily sailings list in its Transportation and World Trade section. This list includes sailings from the Atlantic Coast to Europe, Iceland, the Mediterranean, South, East, and West Africa, the Red Sea-Persian Gulf, India-Pakistan-Burma, South and Central America and Mexico, Atlantic Islands, the Far East, Indonesia, and Australia-New Zealand; and from the Gulf Coast, Pacific Coast, and Great Lakes ports to all of the relevant destinations listed above. Also included are future ship arrivals at Atlantic ports; incoming vesels at Gulf, Pacific, Great Lakes, and East Canadian Ports; a 4-day list of vessels due at New York; and sailed from-arrived at information for New York on a daily basis.
- For subscription information, call (212) 425-1616, x274.
Twin Coast Newspapers, Incorporated110 Wall Street
New York, NY United States 10005
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: International trade; Liner shipping; Sailing ships; Schedules; Scheduling; Ship motion; Trade routes
- Old TRIS Terms: Liner services; Sailing schedules; Ship movements
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00186998
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Twin Coast Newspapers, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM