WORK BOAT CONSTRUCTION REPORT. ANNUAL REPORT
The December issue of "Work Boat" magazine contains an annual list of workboat and barge building activity in the U.S. for the previous year. The information is listed in regional and state-by-state breakdowns and includes the name of each company with its address, the boat name and delivery date, the number, dimensions, and types of boats under construction, their owners, and their equipment.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1822078
Peace (HL) PublicationsP.O. Box 217, 1700 North Causeway
Mandeville, LA United States 70448
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Directories; Equipment; Shipbuilding
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge construction
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186988
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Work Boat
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM