ANNUAL DIRECTORY OF MARINE DRILLING RIGS
Published each year in the September issue of Ocean Industry Magazine, the Directory contains a listing of submersibles, drillships and barges, semi-submersibles, and jack-ups involved in offshore drilling with their characteristics (quarters, hull, drilling equipment, derrick, cranes, who contracted to, and work area) and a picture or photograph of each. The principal headquarters for the rigs are also listed.
- Also available from University Microfilms, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48106.
Gulf Publishing CompanyBox 2608
Houston, TX USA 77001
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- Ocean Industry
- Publisher: Gulf Publishing Company
- TRT Terms: Directories; Drilling ships; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore platforms; Semisubmersibles; Submersibles
- Old TRIS Terms: Jack up rigs
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186973
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ocean Industry
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM