CONTAINERISATION INTERNATIONAL YEARBOOK (ANALYSIS)
The different sections of the yearbook include an assessment of progress in container transportation to date; a list of world container terminals and their comparative traffics expressed in TEUs; country-by-country surveys; a guide to company operations and fleets; a route analysis of deep-sea operators and short-sea operators and combined transport operations; international rail services; land and mini bridges; a detailed vessel-by-vessel register of ships in service and newbuildings; an equipment guide; unit load data; a list of leasing and repair companies; an insurance guide; and a list of international organizations and associations connected with containerized transport.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3601838
National Magazine House72 Broadwick Street
London SW1V 2BP, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Container terminals; Containerization; Containers; Directories; Freight traffic; International trade; International transportation; Land bridge; Operations; Port traffic; Surveys; Trade routes; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Container operations; Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186964
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM