INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON COMBUSTION ENGINES, 12TH: VOLUME A: DIESEL ENGINES -- 1; VOLUME B: DIESEL ENGINES -- 2; VOLUME C: GAS TURBINES, 1977
Some 81 papers presented are arranged in three volumes of which the first two deal with design and manufacture of diesel engines and the third volume covers gas turbine design, in order to improve thermal efficiencies of users. Research reports are presented on the rotating pistons that improve engine life as well as on valve design and cooling methods. A number of papers deal with turbocharging. Selected papers are indexed separately.
Conseil International des Machines a Combustion10 avenue Hoche
75008 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 2884 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Gas turbines; Seas; Thermal efficiency; Turbines; Turbochargers
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel design; Marine; Turbocharged diesels; Turbomachinery
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00188454
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 3 Volumes
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM