ENGINEERING SURVEY FOR HALON 1301 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM NO. 31-19451-3-000
The report includes an engineering survey of the simulated ship structure located at the Naval Damage Control Training Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for a total flooding Halon 1301 fire suppression systems; and system installation drawings and electrical schematics.
Fenwal IncorporatedAshland, MA United States
- WILLIAMS, J M
- Publication Date: 1972-6-27
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire extinguishing agents; Fire fighting equipment; Halogenated compounds
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00040936
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: N00024-72-C-5474
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM