MANAGEMENT SUMMARY: FACILITIES ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE SYSTEM (FEEMS)
This report is a management summary of the capabilities provided by the Facilities Engineering Equipment Maintenance System (FEEMS). FEEMS, a subsystem of the Integrated Facilities System (IFS), was developed for use by the installation-level Directorate of Facilities Engineering to support recurring maintenance activities on critical equipment and systems in Army facilities. FEEMS is designed to operate with IFS and uses code structures common to IFS. The interface of FEEMS and IFS will eliminate the need to use separate work order, labor, equipment, and material reporting systems; however, it is imperative that the Facilities Engineers (FE) develop a thorough plan for recurring maintenance before implementing the system. This report provides an overview of the FEEMS functions, implementation procedures, and benefits and costs related to the system. The FE can use this report to evaluate the potential application of FEEMS to a given situation and to evaluate the requirements for such as application. /Author/
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL USA 61820
- Brown, D W
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Equipment maintenance; Implementation; Maintenance management; Management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00188232
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ECERL-TR-P-95 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM