PAINT SKIP: A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM RESPECTING RAISED PAVEMENT MARKERS
Principles of operation, construction and installation details are presented for a device which will cause a paint striper to skip over cast iron, snow-plowable raised pavement markers. Paint-Skip is a low-cost device which can interface with either electromechanical or solid-state host controllers. /Author/
- Sponsored by the Ohio Department of Transportation.
Columbus, OH United States 43215
- Richardson, W C
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment; Painting; Raised road markings
- Old TRIS Terms: Painting equipment; Raised pavements; Raised traffic markings
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00188190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ohio Department of Transportation
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM