SOIL IMPROVEMENT: HISTORY, CAPABILITIES, AND OUTLOOK
The subjects discussed in the book deal with soil moisture in engineering works, current practices in the treatment of soft foundations, admixture stabilization, massive compaction of granular soil, reinforcement-compression elements, reinforcement-tension elements, collapsible soils and their stabilization, soil placement and improvement, basic mechanism of reinforced earth, and static analysis of reinforced earth retaining walls.
- From the ASCE Annual Convention and Exposition, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, September 27-October 1, 1976.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 182 p.
- TRT Terms: Foundations; Granular soils; Mechanically stabilized earth; Retaining walls; Soil compaction; Soil mechanics; Soil stabilization; Soil structure interaction; Soils
- Uncontrolled Terms: Soil improvement; Stabilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Foundations (Structures)
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00188016
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM