COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS ANNUAL MEETING -- INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS, 47TH, AT: CONGRESO MUNDIAL DE INGENIERIA DE TRANSPORTES, 4TH, 1977
The volume contains 75 papers presented at the Meeting. The papers are arranged under general headings that include the following subjects: mobility, energy and environment; regulations in traffic control; traffic and transit operations; traffic safety; balanced urban transportation for people and goods; improving the pedestrian environment in town centers; public transportation; low cost transportation improvements; and others. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Compendium of Technical Papers of the 47th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Transportation Engineers at the Fourth World Transportation Engineers Conference, Mexico City, October 2-6, 1977.
Institute of Transportation Engineers1627 Eye Street, NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 673 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Conferences; Energy; Environment; Highway traffic control; Highway transportation; Mobility; Pedestrian traffic; Pedestrians; Prevention; Public transit; Rapid transit; Road pricing; Safety; Street railroads; Traffic control; Traffic control devices; Traffic safety; Traffic signal control systems; Transportation; Transportation engineering; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Optically programmed signals; Traffic control systems
- Subject Areas: Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00188004
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1982 12:00AM