CONTAINER STOWAGE--A PRACTICAL APPROACH--SECOND EDITION
This reference book was first published in 1973 and has been used by container operators and users in over 40 countries. Types of container, checking procedures, cargoes, effects of road rail and sea journeys, package design and restraint are covered with sections on materials handling equipment, industrial truck operator training and preventative maintenance, floor loadings and container damage. There is also a glossary of terms. Details of this book have been sent to all members and a review appeared in the June 1978 issue of Cargo Systems.
Cerberus Publishing Limited, England
- Agnew, J
- Huntly, J
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 300 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Containerization; Containers; Loss and damage; Preventive maintenance; Rail marine interface; Securing and joining equipment; Stowage
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo stowage; Container damage prevention; Container securing systems; Container stowage; Containerized cargo
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187999
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM