CONTAINER SHIPS. RELIABILITY AND AUTOMATION OF THE MECHANICAL COOLING SYSTEMS ON BOARD
Four main themes appear in this document: Insulation systems and mechanical refrigeration systems for containers ships (6 reports); Reliability of mechanical refrigeration systems on board ship (2 reports); Automatic temperature monitoring and control (3 reports); Container transport and ship design (2 reports). Order from UNIPUB as No. IIR16.
- This report is also available from UNIPUB, 245 Park Avenue South, New York, N.Y. 10010. Mechanically Refrigerated Traffic by Sea of the International Cold Storage Institute.
International Institute of Refrigeration177 boulevard Malesherbes
75017 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Containers; Cooling systems; Electric insulating materials; Insulating materials; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Temperature control
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic control systems
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187991
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM