INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF WELDING BIBLIOGRAPHIES 1958-1978
Since work of the International Institute of Welding in the field of aluminum and its alloys is done by several of its Committees, the Restricted Committee Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys: deemed it useful to group in one booklet the headings and abstracts of all documents issued from 1958 through 1978. This bibliography contains 80 abstracts dealing with the following topics: (1) X-ray Inspection of Fusion Welded Joints; (2) Properties of Welds; (3) Filler Metals; (4) Welding Processes; (5) Gases for Inert-Gas Welding; (6) Health and Safety Problems; (7) Welding of Dissimilar Metals; and (8) Thermal Spraying of or on Aluminum.
- The list has been drawn up by the Swiss delegation of the Restricted Committee Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys and published by the French delegation.
International Institute of Welding,
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Aluminum; Aluminum alloys; Bibliographies; Corrosion; Electron beam welding; Fatigue strength; Fillers (Materials); Fusion; Inert gas shielded arc welding; Inspection; Joints (Engineering); Plates (Engineering); Safety; Welding; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aluminum welding; Fusion welding; Welded joints
- Old TRIS Terms: Inert gas welding; Plasma welding; Plate welding; Weld corrosion; Weld inspection; Weld properties; Welding filler materials; Welding safety; Welding techniques
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00187974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Institute of Welding
- Report/Paper Numbers: IIS/IIW 574-78
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM