JOB ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES FOR RESTRUCTURING HEALTH MANPOWER EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN THE NAVY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT
The objectives of the study program are to determine what it is that Naval health care personnel actually do in their occupations, improve the personnel production process (education and training), and build a viable career pathway system for all health care personnel. These are to be expressed ultimately as variable manpower system models.
Technomics IncorporatedMcLean, VA USA
- Parks, R B
- Publication Date: 1972-3-29
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Job analysis; Labor market; Personnel management; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs; Manpower studies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00040900
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: Contract N00014-69-
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM