COAST GUARD LIGHT LIST. DIRECTORY
The five volumes include a listing of lights, fog signals, buoys, and day beacons maintained by or under the authority of the Coast Guard along the coast line and inland waterways.
- The List should be updated during the 1979-80 fiscal year.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 1637 p.
- TRT Terms: Beacons; Buoys; Inland waterways; Navigation lights; Navigational aids
- Old TRIS Terms: Navigational lights
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00187199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM