REEFER SHIPS: A COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND FUTURE REEFER GROWTH (JANUARY 1973--OCTOBER 1978) (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
The researchers at Fairplay International Records and Statistics (FIRS) have produced this 100-page, A4 size printout, bound in book form, analyzing the reefer market. The study details the growth in reefer ordering and delivery since January 1973. Included in the analysis are separate breakdowns of pure reefer, part reefer, reefer container and part reefer container information processed to October 31, 1978. The contents cover all vessels currently on order by year of anticipated delivery and reducing deadweight; and, for each vessel, its DWT, cubic capacity, vessel type, owner, country of domicile, flag, vessel name, shipbuilder, cargo gear, price, and FIRS record number. Initial subscribers will be able to receive periodic updates at reduced rates.
- The U.S. address for Fairplay Publications, Limited, is One Rockefeller Plaza; New York, New York; 10020. For information, call (212) 246-5626.
Fairplay International Records and StatisticsMinster House, Arthur Street
London EC4R 9AX, England
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Directories; Information systems; Refrigerated ships; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Maritime information systems; Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187170
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Fairplay International Records & Statistics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM