CONTAINERSHIPS: A COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND FUTURE CELLULAR GROWTH (JANUARY 1973--OCTOBER 1978) (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
This Fairplay International Records and Statistics (FIRS) study has been produced in book form analyzing the container market. Important aspects are the inclusion of a separate breakdown of fully cellular, reefer, multi-purpose tonnage, and bulk/container carrier information processed to October 31, 1978. Contents include all vessels delivered by year of build and reducing TEU capacity, and world TEU capacity for vessels delivered/on order; and for each vessel, its TEU, reefer TEU, vessel type, owner, country of domicile, flag, speed, vessel name, DWT, cargo gear, builder, and FIRS record number. Periodic updates will be available at reduced rates to initial subscribers.
- The U.S. address for Fairplay Publications, Limited, is One Rockefeller Plaza; New York, New York; 10020. For information , call (212) 246-5626.
Fairplay International Records and StatisticsMinster House, Arthur Street
London EC4R 9AX, England
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Containerships; Directories; Information systems; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk containers; Maritime information systems; Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187169
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Fairplay International Records & Statistics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM