LNG 1974-1990: MARINE OPERATIONS AND MARKET PROSPECTS FOR LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
This special report concerns growth in the world trade in liquefied natural gas. It contains data on requirements for carriers, the cost of carrier operations, and the financing of LNG projects. There is an analysis of problems, particularly in financing, pertaining to LNG projects.
Economist Intelligence UnitLondon, England
- Faridany, E
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Financing; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Market surveys; Planning; Tankers; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Financing plans; Lng economics; Lng trade; Market studies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00187093
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Report/Paper Numbers: QER Special Rpt. 17
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM