DOMESTIC WATERBORNE TRADE OF THE U.S., 1973-1977 (ANALYSIS)
The data include intercity freight by mode, 1973-1977; U.S. domestic and foreign waterborne commerce, totals for 1973-77; U.S. domestic waterborne commerce by trade segment and vessel type, 1973-77; number of vessels and cargo carrying capacity of the U.S. domestic fleet, 1973-77; principal commodities carried in U.S. domestic waterborne commerce, 1973-77; U.S. domestic, intercoastal, and noncontiguous waterborne commerce by area and type of vessel, 1973-77; domestic oceanborne commerce of the U.S. by geographical areas and type of vessel, 1973-77; principal commodities carried in domestic ocean waterborne commerce by vessel type, 1973-77; tonnage received by domestic ocean ports by type of vessel and tonnage shipped by type of vessel, 1977; profile of domestic ocean trade districts; Great Lakes trade (domestic and foreign waterborne commerce by type of vessel, 1973-77; principal commodities carried in the U.S. Great Lakes domestic waterborne commerce by vessel type, and tonnage received by and shipped from Great Lakes ports by vessel type, 1977); and inland waterways trade (U.S. inland waterways commerce by area and type of vessel for 1973-77; and commerce between areas in dry vessels and tank vessels for 1973-77 by area, commodity, and type of vessel).
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo compartments; Commodities; Freight transportation; Inland water transportation; International trade; Rivers; Statistics; Trade; Water traffic; Waterways
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo capacity; Cargo movement; Commodity statistics; Inland waterways transportation; River traffic; Trade statistics; Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00187064
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM