A GUIDE TO THE SOVIET NAVY. SECOND EDITION (ANALYSIS)
The book includes over 300 line drawings, 170 photographs, and 12 maps illustrating Soviet ships, aircraft, weapon and electronic systems, construction programs, bases, and ports employed by the Soviet Navy. It details almost all aspects of the Navy, including the organization of its hierarchy and an examination of its shipbuilding program.
United States Naval Institute PressAnnapolis, MD USA 21402
- Breyer, S
- Polmar, N
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 624 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Foreign; Military vessels; Shipbuilding
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187025
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Naval Institute Press
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM