COMBAT FLEETS OF THE WORLD 1978/1979: THEIR SHIPS, AIRCRAFT AND ARMAMENT (ANALYSIS)
This book contains information on and specifications of many of the world's newest ships, including the U.S. Nimitz-class carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower and patrol hydrofoil missile (PHM) ship Pegasus, as well as plans, photographs, and characteristics of British, Italian, and French VTOL (vertical takeoff and landing) carriers. It is organized by country with the major fleets of the world receiving the most intensive coverage. Also included are 1,500 photographs, detailed line drawings, and charts.
United States Naval Institute PressAnnapolis, MD USA 21402
- Couhat, J L
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 666 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fleet management; Military vessels; Statistics; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187005
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Naval Institute Press
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM