THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE WORLD'S WARSHIPS 1900-1977 (ANALYSIS)
Organized by country with 350 illustrations, the Encyclopedia gives the class of ship and the number of ships in each class, the ship's displacement, dimensions, armament, armour, machinery, power, performance, fuel capacity, crew, and career. All of the world's warships in service from 1900 to 1977 are covered.
Crescent BooksDivision of Crown Publishers, 1 Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016
- Lyon, H
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 584 p.
- TRT Terms: Military vessels; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00186950
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Crescent Books
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM