DATA BASE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMOBILE AND LIGHT TRUCK MAINTENANCE. VOLUME III - APPENDIX F
The volume contains the unscheduled maintenance data sheets.
- See also Volume 2, PB-288 992. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-288 990-SET.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Hurter, D A
- Gardella, N G
- Gott, P G
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 374 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile repair shops; Automobiles; Components; Equipment; Industries; Information processing; Labor market; Maintenance; Motor vehicle industry; Operating costs; Passenger vehicles; Prices; Spare parts; Tools; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186875
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-376-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1047-3
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 2002 12:00AM