DATA BASE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMOBILE AND LIGHT TRUCK MAINTENANCE. VOLUME II - APPENDIX E
The document contains the scheduled maintenance data sheets and total cost summaries--both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance (Life cycle cost for Dealers, life cycle cost for Service Stations, life cycle cost for Independent Repair, and scheduled maintenance data sheets).
- See also Volume 1, PB-288 991 and Volume 3, PB-288 993. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-288 990-SET.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Hurter, D A
- Gardella, N G
- Gott, P G
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 254 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile repair shops; Automobiles; Components; Data processing; Equipment; Industries; Labor market; Maintenance; Motor vehicle industry; Operating costs; Passenger vehicles; Prices; Spare parts; Tools; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186874
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-376-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1047-2
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 2002 12:00AM